Blog Archive

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Ensuring Isolation from GE crops

To the best of my knowledge there is no GE seed crops being grown in South Burnaby. The farm land plots are very small and are mostly in vegetable production by small growers. The more than sufficient isolation distances I have provided for my self-pollinating crops is more than sufficient to isolate from GE crops.


Image: https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjEmNvmuOfWAhVIrlQKHc-rBKwQjxwIAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Frenegadehealth.com%2Fblog%2F2011%2F08%2F19%2Fseeds-of-deception-book-review&psig=AOvVaw1NpyfeW-p1rSHm4LqNJ7t6&ust=1507772511369558

1 comment:

  1. You are not growing any crops for which there is danger of GE contamination so you are correct, no need to worry about isolation.

    ReplyDelete

Integrating Seed Production in My Life

Next year, I will incorporate lettuce seed production into my vegetable garden. It will be separated from the vegetable production by t...